Vacancies for Solicitors
Good Lawyers Required! 2 Situations Vacant for Insolvency and Commercial Litigation Solicitors.
We undertake a significant volume of contentious Commercial Litigation and Insolvency related work, both claimant and defendant. We also undertake non-contentious Commercial and Insolvency related work.
Achieving results and solutions for our clients is everything to us and to those professionals who entrust their clients and contacts to us, for advice and guidance.
2 positions have become available, arising out of our ever increasing caseloads.
Please: No Recruitment Agencies. (Posted on 24th February 2017).
- A solicitor with at least 6 years PQE Contentious Insolvency and Commercial Litigation experience, gained in recognised Insolvency and Commercial Litigation law firms. You will be representing Insolvency Practitioners, directors and shareholders across the spectrum of antecedent transaction work, shareholder disputes, director disqualification work and a wide variety of Commercial Litigation disputes.
- A solicitor with at least 4 years PQE Non-Contentious Insolvency skills, relating to (for example) the sale and purchase of businesses in insolvency and work relating to the appointment of Administrators, on behalf of Insolvency Practitioners, directors and secured creditors. Again, experience gained in a recognised insolvency team is essential.
If you share our vision and work ethic, often working under pressure and working to tight time limits and you have the following qualities, we would be delighted to hear from you.
- A passion to win and develop new work and contacts.
- The ability to run a high value, quality caseload and manage other solicitors.
- Great people skills.
- A wish to be involved in the management and further direction of the Practice.
Feel free to send us your CV, in absolute confidence to the email address below.
Recognising the calibre of the people we wish to employ, we do not intend to disappoint the right candidates.
For further information please email your CV to Neil Davies at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange time to speak to you, in confidence. We will be delighted to talk to you.