We are actively looking to recruit
A 3-6 year P.Q.E. Solicitor, with a sound litigation training and a desire to work as part of an existing team of Lawyers, all of whom are committed to serving the needs of its clients, in the areas of work described elsewhere on this site.
Those clients include:
• A number of office holding Insolvency Practitioners and separately, their referred work.
• Directors faced with investigations and proceedings under the Company Director Disqualification Act 1986. We have recently represented the Defendant in the reported case of SSTI v Sullman, in CDDA proceedings, which followed on from the collapse of Claims Direct Plc.
• A global furniture manufacturer and distributor, based in Asia.
• A global consultancy company, with its head office in India.
• Numerous UK and European S.M.E.'s, often with an international dimension to their trading and thus, our instructions.
• Professionals (to include Solicitors, Accountants and Insolvency Practitioners) faced with professional regulatory difficulties.
• Individuals and other organisations faced with proceedings and claims against them, from office holding Insolvency Practitioners.
Our work inevitably requires us to act quickly and decisively and often outside of usual office hours; we regularly become involved in advising on Freezing Order and Search and Seizure proceedings.
The nature of our work means that we regularly become involved in work before the Chancery Division of the High Court (both in Birmingham and London) using the services of experienced Chancery Counsel.
Our Lawyers are expected to be able to think on their feet; It is not unusual for our clients and contacts to seek advice and guidance on issues as diverse as intellectual property, company/commercial and employment law, over and above our core work types. An ability to deal with such issues is essential.
If you feel up to the challenge, email Neil Davies or Sukhbir Mall using this link - email@example.com.
The Wider Picture
We are always on the lookout for talented, determined people, whether they be Solicitors, Paralegals or Legal Executives. If you want us to consider your CV in confidence, then please submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.