“To Look For and Find Solutions to Your Business Problems”
Specialising in Director Disqualification, Insolvency Claims and Insolvency Restructuring.
Also specialising in Commercial Litigation, Regulatory Disputes and Construction Disputes.
Since our foundation in 2007, our team of experienced solicitors have remained committed to doing everything they possibly can to find solutions to the business problems our clients face by identifying their objectives so that they can go on and deliver the results that are needed. We advise on:
- Director Disqualification,
- Insolvency Claims,
- Insolvency and Restructuring,
- Commercial Litigation, across many disciplines and areas,
- Regulatory Disputes, and
- Construction Disputes.
The enormous bank of experience that our 9 solicitors have – a combined 120 years – means that we have almost certainly faced and dealt with the particular problems that our clients are facing, which means we can almost always help find a solution.
We are always creative, proactive and enthusiastic
- We look to apply creative and proactive thinking and methods that others may not even be aware of. We always aim to be enthusiastic in our work.
- We do not recognise the constraints of business hours. Our clients’ problems often require out of hours advice and we react whenever required.
- We are deliberately different from other solicitors. We look for and find solutions; that is what we are all about.
Regular news and blog updates on Director Disqualification, Insolvency Claims and Insolvency Restructuring.
We recognise that just saying that we are different is not enough, so we add regular news stories and blogs, case studies and testimonials to this site, which highlight some of the current news and issues in our main areas of Director Disqualification, Insolvency Claims and Insolvency and Restructuring, along with some of our current work and the thoughts of our clients.
Our aim is to add our own thoughts and comment to news and issues, which we hope you find useful and interesting, especially if you have just received a letter from HMRC or an Insolvency Practitioner, threatening action against you. Contact us or call us on 0121 200 7040 for a free of charge, initial consultation. We recognise that our clients must be comfortable with us before they instruct us.