Yes but only if permission is given by the court for you to do so.

This is specifically provided for under Section 17 of the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986. This is a separate application that the Director makes to the Court.  We regularly deal with such applications.

This website uses cookies to give you the best user experience. For information on cookies please read our cookie policy. Click on the Accept button to continue using Cookies on this website.  By declining cookies you might lose some functionality.